Bonlec is an independent, privately owned company that was established by Martin Boniface, Managing Director in 1984. Bonlec combines the Sales, Engineering & Installation of Building & Energy Management Systems with an extensive Electrical Department & Switchboard Manufacturing Section. This combination allows Bonlec to offer customers a complete solution for their building operational needs whilst ensuring their sites achieve the best efficiencies possible. Bonlec use only the most well respected and reliable Industry Brands such as Innotech, Siemens, Tridium and Belimo.
Bonlec provides a working environment in which our employees are constantly encouraged to provide our customers with the highest quality of service, support and satisfaction. We take great pride in the many valuable business relationships we have built since the formation of Bonlec and our staff realise only to well the importance of keeping these relationships intact and improving them wherever possible.
In order for us to develop and maintain such beneficial relationships, both the management and staff of Bonlec work off a simple corporate formula. Parts of this formula comprise the following-
- Taking pride in our individual work and also in the results achieved by the company
- Promoting a more personal one on one contact between staff & customer
- Ensuring that staff are continually trained and remain current with all of the products we sell and service
- Confidence in our technicians with the knowledge that their experience in control engineering, installations, maintenance and fault finding/problem solving gives our customers the best service possible.
By combining all of these practices with the strong back up of “team work”, we are able to excel in all aspects of our customer service.
General Manager of Bonlec Keith Hastie attributes the Success of Bonlec to the following key Company Elements-
- Fantastic Company Employee Work Ethics
- High number of long serving skilled employees
- Strong Distribution Agreements with the most respected suppliers/systems in the Industry
- Balanced territory coverage with strong Branch presence in Cairns, Townsville, Mackay and Hughenden
- Our complete range of Services that ensures our Customers obtain the best end product and customer experience/satisfaction
- Our willingness to be at the forefront of new Technologies to ensure solutions we offer are the best available at any given time.
Our client base includes Hospitals, Airports, Universities and other commercially based businesses that require a 24-hour, 7 days a week break down service, with quick response to “After Hours” failures. A callout roster system is in place in our Cairns, Townsville and Mackay Branches to ensure prompt attentive service in these areas.
We are very proud to say that clients we had over 20 years ago are still our clients today, and we strive to maintain these solid business partnerships. Any new clients are always viewed as a long-term business relationship in which both parties continually benefit.